A sleep consultant is an experienced, knowledgeable and nurturing professional that comes alongside a family to help prevent and solve sleep issues in babies and children. A sleep consultant assesses and evaluates sleep issues and presents options and information to families so they can make the best decision for themselves. A sleep consultant can also help you implement your chosen sleep strategies so the whole household can get a good night sleep.
A sleep consultant is a valuable member of your support team and supports you and your family by:
- providing physical, emotional & educational support
- providing accurate information in all areas of sleep specific to the age of your child
- assesses & evaluates your situation, needs & desires
- creates an individual sleep plan with you for your family
- aids in implementing your sleep plan via phone & email support
- offers in home support